Packing for travel is HARD. You want to save space in your luggage so you don’t feel like you have too much but at the same time you want to look good for that perfect photo opportunity. So how do you do both? We can help! Making sure you have good, versatile pieces that can go day, night, hiking, walking, and whatever else you could want to do. During our last adventure in Israel Annie took our Burn Out Romper which was the perfect piece. The fabric made it breathable during walks but also stylish because of the tie back details. She wore it on our adventure into the desert but then wore it out for dinner another night. Remember packing light has its advantages – you get to bring more stuff back!
Where are you traveling to next? Send us your pictures of how you travel!
Annie & Jen
We have been following NYFW like all you fashionistas out there and this is what we loved!!
1) Florals are totally in this Fall and it seems the trend is “the more the merrier”! We take this Fall trend and give you, the “Daphne Floral Dress” ($45). This dress will become your favorite fall dress. It has all the makings of a staple Fall dress with it’s navy tan floral print and off the shoulder details. The slit in the front helps create a little movement during those breezy Fall days. Throw on a jacket and a pair of boots when there is a chill in the air and you are ready to brave the season
2) What girl doesn’t like a little SHIMMER in their style? The next trend this season is Glitter. Now we understand that shiny, glittering things can be scary so we have taken this trend down a notch and came up with: the “Silver Leaf Blouse” ($45) and “Lisbon Pant” ($30). Both of these items have a slight shimmer to them that can be interpreted for this season’s “glitter” trend!
3) The last trend we loved this season was the supersized shearling. We know that sometimes oversized clothing isn’t the most flattering but we have picked out some great options for the season. For example, coming in October… the “London’s Calling Vest” ($35). This vest is great for the many brisk Fall days that await us. London’s Calling is a the perfect on trend BW tweed, shearling lined vest with faux leather tie for the season.
We have the perfect outfits for all occasions. Whether it be a Spring day wedding, a perfectly planned casual date or Sunday brunch, we have just what you need.
Check out 3 distinct looks all from Cypress & 5th!
Sunday Day Weddings are the best when you have the perfect dress! Our Sweet Lemon dress is just the perfect amount of happiness to bring to such a special occasion.
Keepin it casual is one of our favorite mottos! We love make simple look chic. Check out our multi layered Black Panel Top and the lighting fast comeback of the Acid Wash Jean. Date night has never looks so simply chic!
Being #girlbosses we feel the need to up our Brunch game these days. We are all about the sunny patio sitting, endless Mimosa sipping, good eats ordering Brunch days! And what better way to enjoy the bright sunshine than in a bright sunshiny outfit. The Provençal Cold Shoulder blouse and White Cuffed Jean will make any brunch goer go ga-ga for Spring.
Here is a collection of places you can buy bitcoin online right now.
We are all over the newest trends for the season and what better way to start than to have the right colors for the Spring/Summer. No matter if you are a cool or warm tone there is a perfect color for you! Check out what we have in our closets to choose from.
Spring/ Summer 2017 Pantone colors are so amazing right now. The bright and vibrant colors make you want to have fun and enjoy all the possibilities that 2017 have to offer!
- Kale: Olive Shoulder Blouse $39
- Hazelnut: Almond Favorite Jegging $39
- Island Paradise: Blue Heroine Lace Maxi $75
- Primrose Yellow: So Geo Top $39
- Flame: Mandarin Collar Blouse $30
- Pink Yarrow: Spring Pantone Top $30
- Pale Dogwood: Vegan Suede Jacket $33
We are hitting this season hard with all the pretty floral prints! Check out what we have picked out for you in April when Spring is in full bloom!
- Floral Print Day Dress $69
- Blue Daisy Top $32
- Orchid Tank $30
- Floral Midi Skirt $30
- Navy Floral Lace Dress $69
- Isabella Handkerchief Dress $55
Get all these and more in a Box or in the Boutique!
Spring is in the air and prints are all the craze!!
We LOVE prints and aren’t afraid to mix them! We have the perfect print tops, bottoms and dresses for practically any occassion.
- Floral off shoulder matches perfectly with jeans for a casually night out. $32
- Our pink and lavender floral print tank needs to feel the sea breeze from a sunny beach town. $30
- This violet romper is great for a Girls Night Out, first date, resort dinner, a stroll on the beach, …, pretty much a much have for all wakes of life. $54
- The sporty floral pencil skirt mixes feminine with fun! The racing stripe on the side of the floral pattern gives this skirt some extra dimension. Pair it with a white blouse for work or a sweatshirt for Sunday errands. $45
- Feeling a little bohemian for festival season? Our Moroccan patterned handkerchief dress will help you get into the groove and conceal that second funnel cake you are about to order. $55
- Dare to be daring in the most fierce dress you will own for the Spring, Summer and Fall. Take the plunge and be the head turner at your next event in our blue periwinkle lace maxi dress! $75
Stay up to date on the latest trends & fashion by following our IG Cypress & 5th