We recently went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for a destination wedding and we could not have chosen a better location for an impromptu C&5th shoot if we had picked it ourselves! Tropical weather, bright colors and multiple backdrops made this place photoshoot heaven.
Check out how we packed Cypress & 5th for a 3 day destination wedding…
Packing for travel is HARD. You want to save space in your luggage so you don’t feel like you have too much but at the same time you want to look good for that perfect photo opportunity. So how do you do both? We can help! Making sure you have good, versatile pieces that can go day, night, hiking, walking, and whatever else you could want to do. During our last adventure in Israel Annie took our Burn Out Romper which was the perfect piece. The fabric made it breathable during walks but also stylish because of the tie back details. She wore it on our adventure into the desert but then wore it out for dinner another night. Remember packing light has its advantages – you get to bring more stuff back!
Where are you traveling to next? Send us your pictures of how you travel!
Annie & JenRead More
(Grapeade Tank $28,Painted Sports Bra,$28 Painted Sports Pant,$35 Arizona Athletic Set $65)
We are continuing our series of Darling Be Daring being adventurous women exploring different corners of the world while looking stylish. We went to Israel for some cultural education and killer sites. We visited Masada the ancient Jewish fortress and one hell of a hike.
(Arizona Athletic Set $65)
Athleisure has taken great leaps in the last 5 years where you can basically wear it anywhere now. Here our owner Jen is wearing the Arizona Athletic Set while taking a short break to admire the views. A little hint when you travel always bring an eye catching athleisure outfit so that you can catch all those awesome insta worthy moments.
(Grapeade Tank $28,Painted Sports Bra,$28 Painted Sports Pant,$35)
Our other owner Annie just taking all the views in. Remember when are you traveling to stop and just slow down and take in all the views. Take the moment to be IN the moment.
Where would you like to see us travel to next and wearing what?! Let us know!
Look out for these athletic sets that will be in your closets next month!Read More
Our co-founder, Annie, went on a mini European vacation back when it was still warm and sunny in the States. See how she shared a single 26” drop bottom High Sierra bag for 10 days of cooler weather!
We have been following NYFW like all you fashionistas out there and this is what we loved!!
1) Florals are totally in this Fall and it seems the trend is “the more the merrier”! We take this Fall trend and give you, the “Daphne Floral Dress” ($45). This dress will become your favorite fall dress. It has all the makings of a staple Fall dress with it’s navy tan floral print and off the shoulder details. The slit in the front helps create a little movement during those breezy Fall days. Throw on a jacket and a pair of boots when there is a chill in the air and you are ready to brave the season
2) What girl doesn’t like a little SHIMMER in their style? The next trend this season is Glitter. Now we understand that shiny, glittering things can be scary so we have taken this trend down a notch and came up with: the “Silver Leaf Blouse” ($45) and “Lisbon Pant” ($30). Both of these items have a slight shimmer to them that can be interpreted for this season’s “glitter” trend!
3) The last trend we loved this season was the supersized shearling. We know that sometimes oversized clothing isn’t the most flattering but we have picked out some great options for the season. For example, coming in October… the “London’s Calling Vest” ($35). This vest is great for the many brisk Fall days that await us. London’s Calling is a the perfect on trend BW tweed, shearling lined vest with faux leather tie for the season.Read More
We have the perfect outfits for all occasions. Whether it be a Spring day wedding, a perfectly planned casual date or Sunday brunch, we have just what you need.
Check out 3 distinct looks all from Cypress & 5th!
Sunday Day Weddings are the best when you have the perfect dress! Our Sweet Lemon dress is just the perfect amount of happiness to bring to such a special occasion.
Keepin it casual is one of our favorite mottos! We love make simple look chic. Check out our multi layered Black Panel Top and the lighting fast comeback of the Acid Wash Jean. Date night has never looks so simply chic!
Being #girlbosses we feel the need to up our Brunch game these days. We are all about the sunny patio sitting, endless Mimosa sipping, good eats ordering Brunch days! And what better way to enjoy the bright sunshine than in a bright sunshiny outfit. The Provençal Cold Shoulder blouse and White Cuffed Jean will make any brunch goer go ga-ga for Spring.
Here is a collection of places you can buy bitcoin online right now.
We are all over the newest trends for the season and what better way to start than to have the right colors for the Spring/Summer. No matter if you are a cool or warm tone there is a perfect color for you! Check out what we have in our closets to choose from.
Spring/ Summer 2017 Pantone colors are so amazing right now. The bright and vibrant colors make you want to have fun and enjoy all the possibilities that 2017 have to offer!
We are hitting this season hard with all the pretty floral prints! Check out what we have picked out for you in April when Spring is in full bloom!
Get all these and more in a Box or in the Boutique!Read More
1. 2. 3.
4. 5. 6.
We LOVE prints and aren’t afraid to mix them! We have the perfect print tops, bottoms and dresses for practically any occassion.
Stay up to date on the latest trends & fashion by following our IG Cypress & 5thRead More
As you already know, Cypress & 5th has a whole new site!! Here is a quick 1, 2, 3 on how to order a box.
1) Pick a box that best suits you.
2) To view details on an items click or touch the “View” link.
A small pop up screen will appear and you may select your size and add to cart.
3) After you select your first item you will be able to select 1 or 2 more items depending on the box you chose.
4) When all your selections are done, you can either checkout or continue to the Boutique. Remember, there are items in the Boutique that might not be in the boxes.
Now you are ready to update your closet with all the latest trends of the season!Read More
We have a giveaway to celebrate our new site! We are giving away $150 free shopping spree to Cypress & 5th AND a pair of Louboutins (yes we might be a little crazy).
You can enter as many times (the more postings, the more entries) as you would like by posting any of the images below or above on your social media. Remember to tag #cypressrelaunch AND @cypressand5th so that we can give you entry credit. Also, if you purchase from Cypress & 5th you will be entered an additional 10X per order.
Let the tagging war begin!
*Raffle ends March 20, 2017 11:59PM EST
**Winner will be drawn on March 22, 2017 and contacted via social media messaging.
Thank you to all the amazing members and customers we have had since we first launched in 2014!! Every one of you have been a huge part in our growth and we are thankful that we are able to continue growing!
We have been working very hard the past few months creating a brand new shopping concept for a better shopping experience.
1) The Must Have: $69 + $5.95 shipping get you 2 apparel items of your choosing and we will surprise you with an accessory
2) The Essentials: $89 gets you 3 apparel items of your choosing because something you just need clothes!
3) The Wardrobe: $119 get you 3 apparel items of your choosing and 3 surprise accessories!
It’s your style! We make shopping for it easy!!Read More